RE: funding for c's?

  • From: "Joanna Paull" <joannapaull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:08:15 -0400

K--
Each grad student is eligible for 500 bucks for conferences each year.  You
just need to submit the paperwork to Cathy.  I believe the application is
online still too on the graduate research website of IUP.  You'll need to
submit a program with your name in it, listing IUP as your school
affiliation, along with receipts from the hotel, etc.  I got my 500 last
year without a hitch.  Lemme know if there is anything else I can help with.
Joanna