Re: Why Write?

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:28:52 +0000

Hola, All --

I?m making MLA handouts.  Exciting, I know.  Just to see if they?re paying
attention, I randomly write weird facts in the margins.  Did you know a
snailcan sleep for three years?

Mysti, Stan is gay.  All the good ones are.  He dresses well.  He?s a great
listener.  And there?s not a hair out of place.  Dead giveaways, you see.

Don?t work yourself to death.  Don?t write yourself to tears either.  May I
suggest a male prostitute?  Better yet, how about an art project?  I?m going
to paint the mailbox like a zebra as soon as this rain clears up.  Why?
Because Billy won?t let me paint the house purple, something about ?resale?
value.  Men.

Joanna, how?s Clarion?  How?s Cindy LaCom?  How are you?

Andrea, I wish I had you in eighth grade.  You?d be a blast.  Are you
wearingyour medal to rub it in?  ?Look at me.  I have a medal made out of a
butter cup; hence, I am better than you suckers!?

Kathleen, how?s the bird?  How?s the weather?  I, too, think peers need to
bemore supportive of each other.  Krispy Kremes always help.

Amy, dig your brain article.  I think we are all overworked and underpaid
(aslowly adjuncts).  That cuts down on a lot of creativity.  I do love the
art of story telling, though.  Today, I told the kiddies about how I got
rabies in second grade.  Questions galore.  ?Do you, like, froth at the
mouth??  ?No, pumpkin, Miss Natalie had her shots.  Do not be afraid of the
woman behind the polyester.?  Do I smell a children?s book?  Oh, I think so.

Off to clean.

-- Kiki

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575