Re: Why Write?

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:55:12 -0400

I very much enjoyed this article Kathleen sent. (Pasted below if you
missed it.) Yes, yes, we all know that it jives perfectly with my
favorite pastime: grinding my adjunct ax.

It inspirted me to write my own mediation (rant?) on the subject of
trying to write while being a teacher. Part I can be found on my blog
for the bored or the procratinating:

http://amy.thrushcross.com/blog/
Rough draft. Be kind. Comment if you like. Life in a jar can be lonely.=20

Now, back to proofing my own work between conferences.=20
Amy