Technology Vita Opportunity

  • From: "Melody Bynum" <melodyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:54:49 +0000

 Hello everyone!   I hope you are are doing well.  I have stories to tell,
but I will save that for another email.   As many of you know, I am in the
process of designing a web site and discussion board.  This semester my
independent study is to design the discussion board aspect of the site.  I
amin need of people to do a few things.
* I need people who would like to be part of the design team.  These would
bepeople who would give me suggestions and comment on the design of the
project as it is in process.  For instance, the look of a page or the way
certain information is accessed etc.
* I need people who would be willing to moderate the different sections of
the discussion board after it is in operation.
The original idea for this project was birthed during the Technology and
Literacy class this summer.  The idea is not for this project to be about me
but about us as a community of thinkers and writers.

For more information go to the following hyperlink and it will download a
brief PowerPoint, which explains these ideas in more detail.

http://www.people.iup.edu/klrj/English 708/708JournEXPL.ppt[1]

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like more
information.

Melody Bynum

mailto:klrj@xxxxxxx[2]

or reply to this list serve message address

melodyre@xxxxxxxxxxx[3]

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music![4]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.people.iup.edu/klrj/English%20708/708JournEXPL.ppt
   2 mailto:klrj@xxxxxxx
   3 mailto:melodyre@xxxxxxxxxxx