RE: Humor Conference Funny

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:39:52 -0700

:) I love it. Your title is also priceless. It reminds me of a request I got
yesterday. Two of my MATESOL students were conferring in the corner and they
kept looking at me. I got worried that I had a booger hanging out of my nose
or toilet paper hanging out of my pants. But, alas, no. They came over and
said that they really thought I'd make a wonderful featured speaker at the
CATESOL conference (CA TESOL) at the end of the month! Give me a break, man.
They were really buttering me up. Is the conference a dog? Do I just know
they right people? I'm worried. Maybe we've arrived :)