Re: Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy . . .

  • From: Lara Plate <platell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:43:19 -0400

Dearest Uma:

I have a confession: I am not a smoker, but a second-hand
participant.  Andrea, the Queen of Prince Edward County
Schools, Goddess of eighth-grade enlightenment, made me do
it.  Okay, she didn't make me do it; but she's so doggone
funny, I just couldn't resist laughing hard and inhaling even
harder.

Everyone, please forgive me.  I'll take up graham crackers
and milk instead if it makes you feel better . . . and I even
promise not to smoke 'em--not even second-hand.

-Lara