IUP Me

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:54:20 -0400

Wow, when I read Kathleen's note below, it sounded very familiar. I'm
forever telling my friends at home here that I have a separate IUP Me.
(This often in response to a summer story or two, ie: I dyed my hair
green.) Odd, that. Somehow, I transform during the four hour drive.
Not dramaticaly, mind you, but I do think I'm different.

Anyone else have multiple personalities, or is it just me?
Amu