Re: Hunting season

  • From: "David Ray Golden" <d.r.golden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:22:06 -0400

Yeah, actually some of our FACULTY are gone on opening day of hunting season. Not many, just, well . . . me and a couple of my friends. No alcohol, though--just some good ol' fashioned shootin' and talkin' critical pedagogy.

Antelope season starts next Saturday. (In Homer Simpson's voice:) Mmmm, antelope.

Does it help if I tell you that when I go after the woodland creatures I pretend they are administrators who don't apprecitate Writing Center Directors? :)