ESL position for 2005-06 academic year

  • From: "Joanna Paull" <joannapaull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:53:57 -0400

I got an email from this woman at Prince William County Public Schools that
they are in desperate need of an ESOL teacher.  If anyone is interested, I
am including the flyer specifications first; then, I have included the email
from Darlene.  Joanna

Salary Range:  BA - $37,615 - 52,149; MA - $42,259 - $56,793; EXCELLENT
BENEFITS!

Qualifications

Applicants will have a degree in ESOL from an accredited college or
university

and be eligible for certification in Virginia.

See this web site for detail description of full licensure requirements:

www.pwcs.edu/HumanResources/Certification/LicenseRequirements/ESL.DOC

Contact Person:

Darlene Faltz

                                                        Telephone (703)
791-8995

E-mail: personnel@xxxxxxxx

Prince William County Public Schools is located approximately 35 miles
southwest of Washington, DC.  The school division has an enrollment of
approximately 69,000 students and a total of ten high schools, thirteen
middle schools, fifty-one elementary schools, four special education
schools, two alternative schools, and two traditional schools.

Department of Human Resources

P. O. Box 389

Manassas, VA 20108

        APPLY ONLINE TODAY!

 <http://www.pwcs.edu/> http://www.pwcs.edu

EOE/M/F/D/V

 PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Department Of Human Resources
14800 Joplin Road * P. O. Box 389
Manassas, Virginia 20108

>Darlene Faltz
>tel:   (703) 791-7479
>Supervisor of Recruitment & Specialty Programs
>Fax:   (703) 791-8979
>Email: faltzdt@xxxxxxxx
>
>Dear Career Services Representative:
>We are in need of teachers for the position (s) shown on the flyer.  We
>invite your students and Alumni who meet the qualifications to visit our
>site at  <http://www.pwcs.edu/> www.pwcs.edu and complete the online
teacher application.
Please
>post  the flyer (s) attached on your Information Board and on your Job
>Opening  Board if this option is available. Also, please forward this
>request to the appropriate department chairman so they will be aware of
our
>vacancy or vacancies.
>Thank you for your assistance with this important request. If you have
>questions, please call me at
>(703) 791-7479 or e-mail me at faltzdt@xxxxxxxxx
>
>Darlene Faltz
>Recruiting Supervisor