Eggplant & whipped cream . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:47:24 +0000

Hey, Kids --

Kathleen -- I, too, liked the butterfly reference.  I hope it all works out
job-wise.  Remember, there?s always topless dancing.

Amy -- We ?analyzed? web pages a few days ago in class.  I showed the class
yours.  ?Who is this woman?  Is she a friend of yours?  Do they let her work
with children??  Needless to say, you were a big hit.  Shall I start making
hot pink buttons for everyone?s dirty jean jackets?  ?Amy for President!?

Chad -- Making any babies, stud muffin?

Andrea &Don -- Once I wench the spare bedroom, I will have to send you guys
pictures from the ?Martha? party.  Andrea, your cheese spread was for die
for, darling.  You should cater parties; Kathleen could provide the dancing
entertainment.

Jeff -- Thanks for the pictures.  I really must start brushing my hair.
Well, maybe not.  I hope all is going well.  Tell Mike aka Gym Nazi I said
hello.

Mysti ? What?s up, girl?  I want to do a triathlon soon.  (Or do I just want
to shave my head and write 666 on my legs with magic marker?)  My personal
favorite title thus far?  ?My One Night Stand With Uncle Jesse?  Interesting
girl.  She brings me orange leaves, and I don't know why.

Mary -- I pretty much teach everyone the same; however, the non-traditionals
seem to take the assignments three steps further.  I think it all boils down
to life experiences, and they just have a lot more to choose from.  (Ending
in a preposition.  Murder!)

Be good.  Off to scoop litter, climb a tree, and check papers.  In that
order. . .

-- Rosita

Security.[1]

--- Links ---