RE: EGO, TOYs, and Axes

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:16:17 -0400

Amy--

Grind, baby, grind!

Maybe I'll go ahead and throw in the beer-in-workroom message as well, can't
hurt, can it?

See you on Nov. 6! Can't wait!

Andrea

>From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: EGO, TOYs, and Axes >Date: Wed, 20
Oct2004 10:39:40 -0400 >>Joanna: Here's an article for EGO's "Where in the
world are our grad >students?" colomn: >Amy Lynch-Binbiek is currently
working on an ax-grinding project of >grand proportions. In her spare time,
she berates herself for not >working harder on publicaitons and her complete
lack of dissertation >research. >>Andrea is a TOY. I always said so. ; )
>>I'm with Kathleen--I want to see the tape, and I think administrators >and
faculty cooperation is key. And free beers in the faculty room. >That, too.
>>Mysti, my bike has been in my basement for a year with two flat tires.
>I'mthinking of trading it for a scooter rather than fix 'em. >>Miss you
all.Back to grinding. >A >

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2749??PS=47575