Re: Brains in cars

  • From: Leeann Rudd <Mysti.Rudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:52:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all--
Andrea--you are too cute for your own good.
are you sure those eighth graders deserve you?

Amy--I just discovered your brain in a jar!! once again, in your own
spock-sort-of-way, you have inspired me! not to write, but to use
exclamation points!!! Actually, instead of writing i am going to wash
my car with the extra exclamation points i've been saving up.

or perhaps i'll scratch my writing itch by posting comments to your
blog in a parasitic/ symbiotic/manic/schizophrenic fashion. hva tinker
du om dette?  (that's freudian for 'Thanks for rubbing my limbic
crease')

hey-guess what?--I'm going to the beach with three or four or more
women from work. Even though i'm sitting in the middle of a  big fat
bonfire of incompletes fanned by the hyper-oxygen of existentialism, i
plan on becoming a bottle of merlot wrapped in asbestos and rolling
myself into the ocean.  Sound like a good idea for the fishy among us?

Apparently, since i've turned 43 (my favorite number, by the way), I
have trippled the number of lesbian pheromones i am emitting.  Two of
my three children think I am gay, and seven out of every ten students,
apparentl agree.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just
hate being the last to know. And what am I supposed to do with my
aversion to pussy?  It's all too same-same for me. I can barely stand
myself some days, much less someone like me.

Too much information?
Not enough sushi?

Have a great weekend all.
I'll roll in the ocean for you