Re: Amy needs an article!

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:07:02 -0700

A,
Things are in a big mess right now, but I will look for it at home tonight.
I might be able to fax it if you have a fax #. Otherwise I can make a copy
and send it. I know that Mysti still has her copy btw.
 thanks for the t. they are great! more later.
--K

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world […] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx