Re: Amy needs an article!

  • From: <butlerdl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:51:39 -0400

I would be very happy to lend it to you. Are you coming to
the picnic, I'll be happy to bring it there. I'm probably
going to be there; however, I'm not certain.  If not, why
don't you come by tomorrow, Wednesday, around 1:30 or 2:00 in
the afternoon!  If that's bad then just call me at 434-610-
3002, and we'll set up a time.  Do you know where Andrea and
I live?  We are in the building behind Cambria Rowe Business
college on S. Thirteenth Street--turn in at the CRB college
and park behind it, go down the stairs and through the
breezeway.  We're first door on the left, 2608. Anyway, just
let me know what you want to do.  Besides the paper, we need
to see each other.

Don