Amy has fallen off the edge . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:07:44 +0000

Hola, Amy & All --

It was nice seeing you guys at the party.  I?m kind of getting sad.  I want to be done, but I?ll miss your mugs on a daily basis.

Amy, I posted a comment.  You don?t need valium; you need valium with ketchup.  Mmmm . . . Nah, I feel your pain.  I?m going through the post partum dissertation emotions myself:  giddy, melancholy, confused, etc . . . You'll be fine.  Fine and done first.

Be bad.  Off to feed the ducks and pick up young boys at the part, so very Michael Jackson of me, don?t you think?  (Insert ?he he? sound bite.)

-- Uma