Re: Ab fab for dave and lara

  • From: Leeann M Rudd <Mysti.Rudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:06:56 -0500

Gosh darn, dave, not only did you make me feel better about myself, but also a
teensy weensy more tolerant of the century in which i'm trying to eek out a
meager existence.

thanks for joining the pack of wolves who have been crying out in the
wilderness of the job search. I'll be joining this pack next year, me thinks.