3 chapter meeting

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:08:05 -0400

Form what I understand, in reality, what your 3 chpater meeting is like
depends entirely on your committee. They are the only folks there, and it is
mostly, from what Mark has told me, an opporutnity for them to suggest
revisions, ask for elaboration, clarification or qualification, and
genrerlly say: here's wha tyou need to do as you / before you proceed. I hav
eno idea about pperwork. If I get up early enough to chat with Mark tomorrow
morning, I will as him.
Amy