Re: 20 bucks, babies, and my new award

  • From: "Jennifer Johnson" <jj17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:03:52 -0700

Hey all,

Congratulations seem to be in order all around for all sorts of good stuff!
This is surely an overachieving bunch! My hat is off to you all.

As for me, I have done absolutely nothing in terms of my dissertation since
leaving Indiana. I'm going to have to get serious about it, but I am just
not in the mood. School finally starts tomorrow (how surreal!) so I have
been working on putting classes together and quelling my fears about this
whole new teaching environment that I know very little about. But my
biggest problem at the moment is the 100 mile commute (each way) that this
job currently entails. We thought we had found a place closer to campus
last week, but the deal fell through. So for the time being anyway it
appears that I will be doing a great deal of driving...

Anyway, keep up the good work, all, and Chad, my best wishes to you and you
family!

Jennifer