RE: 20 bucks, babies, and my new award

  • From: "Chad Littleton" <profcel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:36:39 -0400

Hey everyone..

Andrea, I am always interested in baby clothes! I would have responded earlier, but we were busy HAVING THE BABY!!!!!!! Yes, little Erica Callie surprised us by arriving 4 weeks early. She came at 4:08 Sunday afternoon. She is 18inches and 5lb5oz. Both mom and baby are doing well and should go home in the morning. Of course, we are so unprepared. We are moving into a house (finally) next weekend, so we are frantically setting up the "temp" nursery. Oh well, it's all worth it.

I'll write more when I get a minute (maybe next year at this rate)!

Chad

From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 20 bucks, babies, and my new award
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:20:25 -0400

Hey, K-- will you give me your mailing address? I can't find it (even though I know you gave it to me) and I owe you 20 bucks . . . you can email me direcylt if you wanna, at wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx

And hey, Chad . . . are you interested in me sending you a couple of adorable, relatively expensive and non-stained girls' 3-6 mos. clothes? I won't be offended at all if you don't want them, as I know you'll be inundated with clothes and various sundries by all the friends and relatives you have once the baby is born.

I miss you guys and wish it was easier for me to motivate myself to do some work on my diss. Oh, hay . . . new accolades . . . I won an Exellence in Education Award from the VA lottery. Unfortunately no mega millions or scratch-off tickets come with the prize, but the plaque is presented at half time at a VA Tech v. NC college football game. The guy was all like, "I hope you don't mind accepting the plaque in front of 60,000 screaming Tech fans" and I was like, "can't be worse than a room full of out of control hormones." (Obviously, I am NOT humble spice, as I tell you all as soon as anyone gives me anything)

Andrea