[CoMoDev] Welcome to Darren Shaffer

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:09:35 -0600

Please welcome Darren Shaffer to the CoMoDev list.

Darren is Principal .NET Architect on Microsoft mobility solutions at Connected
Innovation--a partnership with Steve Milroy, who some of you may know from the
Rocky Mountain Mobile and Wireless User Group.  Darren has over 15 years
experience in software engineering, delivering enterprise solutions for Fortune
100 companies such as Wal-Mart, Union Carbide, JD Edwards, Frontier Airlines,
the US Postal Services, Thomson Healthcare, and Dynegy.  He's an MCP and
frequently speaks on "mobility best practices" at Regional Microsoft Events and
the Rocky Mountain Wireless User's Group, emphasizing the importance of the
.NET Compact Framework and wireless communications.

Darren will be up in Redmond during our next meeting, but I hope he'll be able
to join us in November.

David
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers