[CoMoDev] Re: Mobile software blog

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:44:04 -0700

Yeah, that little Palm OS/Linux item.  That was one of the things I was
peripherally aware of buzzing in the background and hadn't picked my head up
long enough to look at or post on.  Now that you mention it, that's kind of
big, huh?

I didn't know about the CMS (China MobileSoft) aquisition.  I guess that's part
of the same development since CMS has a version of Linux optimized for mobile
devices.  All sounds good to me!  It looks like PalmInfoCenter has got lots of
stuff about this for anyone interested: http://www.palminfocenter.com

Me, I've been out of it with mobility news. I've been lucky to avoid walking
into telephone polls on the street, I've got such a case of "developer-head."
It's driving my wife crazy.

David