[CoMoDev] It's Tues Sept 26, then

  • From: Colorado Mobile Developers <projects@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dick Grier <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:18:43 -0600

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:42:18 -0600, Dick Grier wrote:
> Most nights will be OK with me (except Monday).

Ok, that's about as close as we ever get to a quorum, I suppose. Since Andrei
wasn't too sure that another night would be better for him (he's heads-down in
3d graphics code until late in the evening these days) I think we'll stick with
Tues the 26.

> BTW, I have received my TabletKiosk eo V7110 Ultra Mobile PC, and
> will be happy to show it (warts and all).

Warts?  Oh, say it isn't so!  They promised all these lovely UMPC's would be
PERFECT, didn't they?  Well, I'm very curious, all the same.

The less expensive UMPC-like toy I have my eyes on is this one:
http://www.pepper.com/  (Version 3.0 coming out within the month)

---
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers