[CoMoDev] We're set: Tue Sept 26 at ProtoTest

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:37:35 -0600

Bob Brown of ProtoTest has graciously arranged for us to use their conference
room again this month, so we'll be meeting the same place we did last month:

9085 E Mineral Circle
Centennial, CO. 80112

ProtoTest is located right by Park Meadows mall
On Yosemite (between County Line road and Dry creek)

You can either take I-25 to Dry Creek and exit and go west. Take a left
(south) at the 2nd stop light which is Yosemite. Mineral is your 2nd left and
then take an immediate left on Mineral circle and they are 3 buldings down on
your left (sign out front says Panarama falls).

or you can take I-25 to county line exit and go west, turn right onto Yosemite,
go 1/2 way down the clock till you get to Mineral and take a right, then take an
immediate left on Mineral circle and they are the 3rd building on the left (sign
out side says Panarama falls).

When you come in the main doors of the building the conference room will be just
to the right of the elevators.