[CoMoDev] CoMoDev meeting tonight!

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:02:30 -0600

Tonight is the night for the Colorado Mobile Developers "GPS picnic" at
DeKoevand park.  This is our regular monthly meeting but in an outdoor setting
where we'll be able to mess around with some GPS software and hardware to
spearhead discussion on Global Positioning Systems.  DeKoevand park has a
covered picnic area where we can hang out and talk (or get out of the rain if
that happens) and is located just North of the intersection of S. University
and Arapahoe Rd in Englewood. There's a link to a MapQuest map on the CoMoDev
home page, www.comodev.com.

The meeting starts as usual at 6:30pm and we'll gather in the picnic area.
Feel free to bring your own beer and food if you are so inclined.  There should
be plenty of room for kids to play if you want to bring the family as well.

Hope to see y'all there!  (Yeah, yeah... I lived in TX for a while.)

David
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing
www.pikesoft.com