[CoMoDev] Excellent opportunity

  • From: "Sue Spielman" <sspielman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:15:45 -0600

Hi all. This might be a most excellent opportunity for many people on this
list.

I've been invited to submit a proposal in response to an RFP for the ESPN
Wireless division. It will probably require anywhere from 5-15 developer
resources. This will be various technologies (J2ME, BREW) and included the
latest versions (MIDP 2.0, audio, video, GPS, and data services), on many
different devices and carriers. In other words, this is going to be a way
cool project. There are a whole slew of applications that are going to be
provisioned so this could be a very long term contracting opportunity.

If you have deployed applications with these technologies and would be
interested in being considered for part of the development team, send me a
copy of your resume asap, as well as a brief plug for yourself on what
devices and carriers, and applications you've worked on.

I'll look forward to hearing back from anyone that is interested.

Regards,

Sue
President/Senior Consulting Engineer
Switchback Software LLC
http://www.switchbacksoftware.com
Providing a full range of J2EE and J2ME software development and consulting
services
PH: 303.838.6643
FX: 303.838.6649