[CoMoDev] Re: Anyone ever used OpenNetCF or Mobile Client Software Factory?

  • From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:57:09 -0600

I contributed some of the work on the serial port class in the OpenNETCF SDF. I know all of the OpenNETCF "folks." They are great guys (and one woman). I'm sure that it isn't perfect, but it beats the heck out of trying to do much of the stuff yourself.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised July 2006.