[CoMoDev] Re: Anyone ever used OpenNetCF or Mobile Client Software Factory?

  • From: "AT-76 Group" <at.76.group@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:45:36 -0600

Hi Kurt,

I knew that site since probably 2003. Used to learn a lot from them because
all the sources were opened. Not sure now. Never used their binaries or
sources directly, sooner learned the solutions and wrote my own code.
It was very helpful to me.

Andrei

On 10/2/06, Rick Sands <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I use OpenNetCF for a lot of my clients.  While it does take up some room,
it provides a lot of functionality.  I paid the $50 for the designers
though
I used it quite some time without designers.

-Rick

-----Original Message----- From: comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Halvorson Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 1:04 PM To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [CoMoDev] Anyone ever used OpenNetCF or Mobile Client Software Factory?

If so, were there any benefits?

http://www.opennetcf.org

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag2/html /mcsflp.asp

Kurt