[colombiamigra] Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration

  • From: william mejia <wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 05:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Isaac Jenkins <isaacjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 6:31 PM
Subject: New OxMo Issue is Out!

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to inform you that the latest issue of the Oxford Monitor of
Forced Migration (OxMo) is now available, and can be accessed at
http://oxmofm.com/.

Please also find attached a Call for Papers for our forthcoming edition, which
will be published in November 2013. We would be very grateful if you
could forward it to any colleagues or students who may be interested in
submitting an article.

With many thanks and we hope you enjoy the issue.

Isaac Jenkins
First Hand Editor

Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration