New member intro

  • From: Fred DelSignore <Fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:10:14 -0500

I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently joined this group and have been very busy reading as many posts as I can.

I went through the Collaborative training this past September here in MA and joined the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. I am currently in the middle of my first collaborative divorce with another attorney that also went through the training at the same time. I am pleasantly surprised at the progress that we have made in only two meetings thus far. I really hope to expand this area of my practice.

I had stopped doing divorces a couple of years ago. Now I see that there is a way to do this without the stress and aggravation.

Fred DelSignore

--
Alfred DelSignore
Attorney at Law