Re: [CollabLaw] Uniform Collaborative Law Act

  • From: "Kimberly A. Schavey" <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:47:05 -0700

Harry:

Who will be on the non-observer committee? Anything we can do to get well-informed folks on the committee (Norma T. comes to mind)?

And, thanks and congratulations on this elevation of our legitimacy. Now, may our uniform law work better than some of the others that deal with family law issues (at least the versions that were adopted here in New Mexico)......

Kim Schavey
Albuquerque

On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:48 PM, Susan A. Hansen wrote:

The ABA Family Law Section representative is Carlton Stansbury, past chair
of the Wisconsin Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin and IACP
member. He is an excellent collaborative practitioner and insightful voice
on the Committee in addition to Harry.