Re: [CollabLaw] Referral for Good Therapist near Kansas City

  • From: "Douglas J. Sanderson" <dsand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:28:42 -0500

Sorry, Lynn. I actually had a client from there, but he's not given me any response to my request for referral there. Good luck.

-- -- --
Douglas J. Sanderson
McCandlish & Lillard, P.C.
11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 500
Fairfax, Virginia 22030-7429
Telephone: (703) 934-1122
Facsimile: (703) 352-4300
email: dsand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.mccandlaw.com

On Jan 27, 2011, at 1:34 PM, Lynn R. Fletcher wrote:

Dear List,
I need a referral for a good therapist in the Olathe/Overland park/ Kansas City area. The patient is a relative. While there are marital problems, this is a referral for individual therapy - anxiety, depression, possible personality disorder. Someone with experience with alcoholism would be helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Lynn Fletcher

Lynn R. Fletcher,
Attorney At Law, PC
Collaborative Divorce,
Mediation and Parenting Coordination
400 S. Maple Ave. Suite 210
Falls Church, VA 22046
703-244-7717
Lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.LynnFletcherMediation.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use by you of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify me immediately.
Circular 230 Notice: Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury Department regulations, we are now required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.