Re: [CollabLaw]

  • From: "Tom H. Nagel" <tomnagel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:31:32 -0400

The website of the US District Court for the Southern District of Ohio has a section that discusses that court's collaborative law project, which involves civil litigation. I don't know more than that, but the project seems to have been in the works since 1999. Take a look

At 07:00 PM 5/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Hi everyone.

I am writing from Toronto. I was recently asked to speak to the executive of the trust and estates section of the local bar association about collaborative law. They are very interested in the process but, like me, are not sure how the model would work in a multi-party settlement meeting. Would it be too cumbersome?

If anyone has any experience, ideas, resources or thoughts- I would love to hear from you.

Marion Korn

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: