[cochiselinux] Newbie Still Needs a Lot of Help

  • From: <usafmsgt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Anyone,

Tis the newbie again with the same problem. I have tried (I thought I had)
to install Wine on Redhat 8.0. I get a conflict when I try to run it. When
I try to list it so I can read the Install and Readme files in a terminal,
I am told that the program is not installed. However, when I go to my Home
files and try to install it, I am told it is already installed. Can anyone
help me?
Where do I go and what must I do to get this program installed and
running? Anyone that can help would be most kind to this newbie.

Thanks,

Clyde Flatt