[cochiselinux] Linux Distro Familiarization Project

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:08:51 -0700

    Soon the Cochise Linux User Group will be embarking on a new and exciting project in an effort to introduce its members to different Linux distributions other than Ubuntu (gnome) and Linux Mint (Cinnamon).  We have acquired two Dell Latitude 5580 laptop computers which we intend to use to introduce the membership to Distros such as; Debian, Manjaro, AntiX, MX Linux, Peppermint, Elementary, Zoran, POP OS, Bodhi Linux, Linux Mint Debian Edition, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Linux Mint Mate, and Ubuntu Budgie.  This is intended to expand the members knowledge of Linux in general and Linux distributions in particular.  More information will be available at the monthly CLUG meeting on 28 August 1300-1500 at 143 Street Tacos, 80 S. Carmichael Ave.  See you there.

Rex Bouwense