[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - July 15, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:39:55 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
July 15, 2007

Hi folks. I'm back after a good vacation. Thanks for waiting and I hope it
was worth waiting for.
Enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or yell at me for
messing up.

# REVIEWS
  1. QuickTime Alternative - put Apple's bloatware on a diet
  2. Passion Audio Player - audio that gives you chills
  3. ClearProg - clearing your tracks
  4. Internet Window Washer - erase your surfing histories
  5. A-Squared Anti-Dialer - gives bad dialers the busy signal
  6. Stick - add personal tabs to your desktop
  7. Raptor - save your eggs
  8. Old Newsletter

# TIPS AND FEEDBACK
  1. What free software do you need?
  2. Returnil Virtual System Personal Edition
  3. Vista rumors unconfirmed after MS tries to plug leaks
  4. Internet Fixes Weekend Windup
  5. Comments last week

# COOL WEBSITES
  1. GCAst - create your own podcast station
  2. Game Giveaway of the Day
  3. DonationCoder Newsletter - awesome
  4. CoolSites Newsletter this week
  5. Websites I've visited recently

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx