[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - July 1, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 01:30:29 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
July 1, 2007

Thanks for reading my newsletter.

I'm sorry folks. This weekend I was so busy with family and friends that I
had no time to work on the newsletter. The same thing could happen next
weekend if I manage to get out and do some camping in the Michigan dunes.
I'll be back soon. I have too much fun talking with all of you to stay away
for long.

Please feel free to look at some of the older letters.
To see them, go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters

If you have any questions or suggestions, just reply to this email.

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx