[clan_leb] Re: [shadow]

  • From: Matt Pepper <m-b-pepper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:43:09 -0600

don't matter to me one way or the other. he's a really cool player, but i=
 am
also worried about his track record w/ other clans. if we have to vote ju=
st
let me know, i'll think on it some more.

morgecl <morgecl@xxxxxxx> wrote:

For some reason i saw dave and thought it was rooster, but i meant kojack=
=2E

Shad is most like the crew of LEB in my opinion.  I mean honestly I dunno=
 wtf

he was thinking joining the other clans, but i think if he joined leb he'=
d be

in for the rest of the time (unless something serious came up).
Sometimes he does get drunk or high as hell and flip off w/ some crazy sh=
iz =

but I really doubt he'd quit LEB w/out a legitimate reason.

but like i said.  i think all clansmen should have a vote in it.

tek

Counter Strike LEB Clan
Clan Leaders:
    Axeman