[clan_leb] shadow

  • From: morgecl <morgecl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: clan_leb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:16:55 -0600

For some reason i saw dave and thought it was rooster, but i meant kojack.

Shad is most like the crew of LEB in my opinion.  I mean honestly I dunno wtf
he was thinking joining the other clans, but i think if he joined leb he'd be
in for the rest of the time (unless something serious came up).
Sometimes he does get drunk or high as hell and flip off w/ some crazy shiz
but I really doubt he'd quit LEB w/out a legitimate reason.

but like i said.  i think all clansmen should have a vote in it.

tek

Counter Strike LEB Clan
Clan Leaders:
    Axeman