[ckc_boston] Fwd: [Outing Club] Sunrise hike up Mt. Monadnock this Sunday!

  • From: "Lee, Bill" <ruili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:11:08 +0000

Hey, guys

Want to do something exciting? Join this trip if you dare.

Best, Rui
Sent from my iPhone

以下是转发的邮件:

发件人: Lynn Miao
<lynnmiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lynnmiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
日期: 2015年3月24日 GMT-4下午8:06:27
收件人:
<outing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:outing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
主题: [Outing Club] Sunrise hike up Mt. Monadnock this Sunday!

Hey Y'all,

Get excited for the first HOC trip of the spring! We're kicking it off with a
once-in-a-lifetime chance to hike Mt. Monadnock in time to see the sunrise over
the beautiful blue hills of Southern New Hampshire. Join me and Andre Dempsey,
on this awesome adventure!

[http://www.nephotographyguild.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Perkins-Pond-Mt-Monadnock.jpg]
What: We will be climbing Mount Monadnock in Jaffrey, NH. The hike is 4 miles
round trip and we'll gaining about 1,400 feet of elevation. This should be a
relatively easy hike, but you should be prepared to be hiking in snow and have
some outdoor experience. We will be hiking in the dark so make sure you have
access to a head lamp (We do not have headlamps at the HOC Office).

When: We will be departing from Cambridge at 1:00am Sunday morning in order to
reach the mountain with enough time to hike before sunrise. We should be back
on campus before noon on Sunday.

How: If you are interested in going on this trip, please fill out this google
form<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1lsK4vzPyxqWhs6R0h7lciIMoPLtiLSNZpOaVLhG2olw/viewform?usp=send_form>
 by Tuesday, March 24, at midnight. If you sign up and get accepted, we'll have
a pretrip meeting in the HOC office (15 Linden Street) at 9:00pm on Wednesday,
March 25. Please complete and bring the waiver and med
form<http://harvardoutingclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HOC-Medform-and-Waiver.pdf>
 with you at that time, as well as $15 for HOC membership if you haven't paid
this semester.

Cost: The cost for the trip will depend on the availability of cars, but will
likely be between $10 and $20. We do have financial aid available, so let us
know if the trip cost is inhibitive and we can work something out.

Get Hyped to Hike,

                Andre and Lynn