[ckc_boston] Fwd: [Outing Club] Intro Trip to Blue Hills this Saturday!

  • From: "Lee, Bill" <ruili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 04:05:20 +0000

Another trip.

Sent from my iPhone

以下是转发的邮件:

发件人: Mei Yin Wu <mwu01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mwu01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
日期: 2015年3月24日 GMT-4下午10:08:41
收件人: HOC
<outing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:outing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
主题: [Outing Club] Intro Trip to Blue Hills this Saturday!

HI EVERYONE!

New to the club and unsure what “hiking” really entails? Old member but have
always been a little intimidated by the “must be in really good shape” and
“fairly comfortable with the outdoors” requirements? Looking for some epic
views of Boston? Then this trip is for you!

WHAT: We will be doing a 4-5 mile loop in the Blue Hills, which is ~1/2 hour
car ride away. There will be several hills but should not be too steep.

WHEN: Planning on leaving Saturday morning at 7AM and should be back on campus
before 6PM.

HOW: Fill out this google
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/139LjCWumTgINIwF4UYKqN85XkoqE5sH_o5h62KWesU8/viewform?usp=send_form>
 by Wednesday, March 25 by 9PM. If you sign up and get accepted, we will be
having our pre trip meeting in the HOC Office (15 Linden St.) on Thursday,
March 26 9PM. Please complete and bring the
<http://harvardoutingclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HOC-Medform-and-Waiver.pdf>
 waiver and med
form<http://harvardoutingclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HOC-Medform-and-Waiver.pdf>
 with you at that time, as well as $15 for HOC membership if you haven't paid
this semester.

COST: Depending on the availability of cars, it will likely cost $10-$15 per
person for gas expenses. We do have financial aid available so don’t hesitate
to reach out!

Get pumped,
Nick + Mei Yin

[cid:2526BA42-3991-4292-B49E-B31FB78192E8@fas.harvard.edu]