[citw150] Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: Kevin Sheahan <kevin.sheahan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:47:45 -0800 (PST)

The two newsletters that I subscribed to are ?Automotive News from Moreover?
that I found at http://www.newsletteraccess.com/display.php?id=1925 and ?Dealer
Insight Newsletter? that I found at
http://www.newsletteraccess.com/display.php?id=179. Both newsletters have been
arriving but are not so much what I thought they would be like. I do not like
that each one I receive is so long (several pages). I was expecting more of a
summary, a couple of pages at the most. Of the two that I subscribed to I like
?Automotive News from Moreover? better because I did not realize that the other
newsletter was for Dealers, not consumers. I am obviously not a dealer. Either
way, I find them annoying and will not keep them.

  -Kevin Sheahan

http://mail.yahoo.com