[citw150] Lesson 5, Question 2

  • From: Kelley Coburn-Harris <newfsr4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Class,

  I subscribed to "MSNBC Breaking news newsletter" at
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7422001/ and iVillage at
  https://subscriber.ivillage.com/funnels/5. The iVillage newsletters include
iVillage offers, What's for dinner, and Entertainment.

  MSNBC Breaking News Newsletter gives up to the minute news headlines whenever
there is breaking news. iVillage has sent newsletters from "What's for dinner"
and "Entertainment News".

  I like the MSNBC Breaking News Newsletter. I like to keep up on current
events and with the newsletter I don't have to catch the 6 o'clock news. The
iVillage is more entertaining, but it's mostly for fun. It seems like I don't
have much time for fun right now so I'll probably delete the iVillage. I really
like the MSNBC newsletter and there were many other options to select from.
I'll probably add a couple more from the MSNBC site.

Kelley Coburn-Harris
  newfsr4me@xxxxxxxxx

      "America: Where a man can say what he thinks, if he isn't afraid of his
wife, his boss, his customers, his neighbors, or the government."
  ---Joe Moore

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.