[citw150] L6 Q4

  • From: r b <rmblcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:58:01 -0800 (PST)

I found a job offered bt ACD.net that definitely would
require internet skills.  Here is a link to it as well
as the information provided by them.
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2511973&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT
Company name:   ACD.NET
        Product line/service:   Internet Service
        Web site:       http://www.acd.net
        Job title:      Support Representative for Internet
        Job type:       Full Time
        Hours per week:         40
        Job(s) available:       1
        Job location:   Lansing
        Salary:         From $ 8.00 To $ 9.50 per hour.
        Benefits:       life insurance, medical insurance, paid
sick leave, paid vacation, 401(k), pension plan
        Job description:        ACD.net is a leading facilities
based provider of Internet and Voice Services. We
directly sell and support Dialup, DSL, T1's/T3's,
VoIP, as well as a host of other related services.
Must be familiar with computers and with most versions
of Microsoft Windows, setting up TCP/IP networking,
etc... You must be customer friendly, a good
communicator, and willing to learn. Hours are M-F
7:00am - 10pm, Sat 8-7, Sun 8-5, rotating shifts
apply. ACD.net offers an excellent benefit and
compensation package, including vacation, holidays,
retirement, and training, and FREE Broadband Internet.
Email resume to hr@xxxxxxxx
        Job requirements:       This job requires a high school
diploma.
        If anyone else has posted this (which I don't think
they have but haven't read everyone's message) then I
will replace it.

-Robert Benavides

"Young men think old men are fools; but old men know young men are fools."
-George Chapman

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr
MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Assoc