[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L6 Q6 Exploring Telnet

  • From: Kate Goings <goings_kate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

  I went to that site and you're right it is really convenient

Jorge Ismael Abijana <iajorge72@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I learned at
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/telnet_commands.mspx
 that telnet commands allow me to communicate with a remote computer that is
using the Telnet protocol. The tlntadmn commands allow me to remotely manage a
computer running Telnet Server. The purpose is to provide a fairly general,
bi-directional, eight-bit byte oriented communications facility.
  I practiced Telnet at telnet://140.147.254.3  (Library of Congress
Information System). To practice I made a choice, I typed choice 1 (Copyright
Information) and pushed enter key. This page ran a ?Notice? telling that an
improved copyright searching system will replace current search system in 2006.
The new searching system offers new features, so it?ll be more convenience to
work on it.

  Jorge Ismael Abijana

starting at 1¢/min.