[citw150] CITW 150

  • From: Mallory Blair <themalpal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

  The newgletters I signed up for are MSN/NBC newsletter and three different
discovery newsletters.  I am recieving TLC Discovery Channels and Discovery
Science  now.

  I really enjoy the discovery newsletters- they are up to date and interesting
to read.  There are several shows on there I really enjoy watching... TLC has a
show called "What not to Wear" which i just love! And the Discovery Channel has
a show called "MythBusters" which is also a riot to watch.

  http://reg.cheetahmail.com/regp?aid=88808939&n=100

  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7422001/

~Malpal~

  Themalpal@xxxxxxxxx

  George Bush once said, "I'm the master of low expectations." ?aboard Air
Force One, June 4, 2003.

http://mail.yahoo.com