[citw150] CITW 150 L5Q2

  • From: Malynnda Littky <mslittky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

I subscribed to two newsletters, Jewish Wisdom and Heloise's Hints, which I
found at Belief.net at http://www.beliefnet.com/newsletter/step1.aspx. I
started receiving both newsletters the day after I subscribed. Jewish Wisdom
gives a daily sample of a Jewish belief or quote and Heloise's Hints gives
advice about cleaning your house. I needed the cleaning advice more, so I would
have to say that Heoise's Hints was more useful.

  Malynnda Littky

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds...

- Ralph Waldo Emerson