[citw150] CITW 150 L5Q2

  • From: Robert Wagner <bgitwol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:27:41 -0700 (PDT)

The first newsletter I subscribed to is the Happy Tree Friends newsletter at
http://mondo.happytreefriends.com/.  Happy Tree Friends is an online Flash
comic of cute little furry animals who inevitably die horrible and hilariously
violent deaths in every episode.

I also signed up for the Red vs Blue newsletter at
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/members/signup.php.  Red vs Blue is an online
machinima comic that I have been following avidly since its first season.

I have received just one of the newsletters.  The Happy Tree Friends one is
well laid out, but a bit too brief and doesn't really explain much in the
newsletter.  The Red vs Blue one probably tells a bit more about upcoming
events, but they're currently between seasons, so I'm not surprised that I
haven't received a newsletter from them.  So, between the two, I like the Happy
tree Friends newsletter the best so far.

Robert Wagner

"Belief gets in the way of learning."
  -Robert A. Heinlein