[citansdnd] Re: Wish list for Don Edwards/Berrian

  • From: "Don Edwards" <warrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:09:01 -0800

On 2 Nov 2009 at 12:14, Diana Jakobs wrote:

> That Defender's weapon property... wow... just wow...  I suspect it
> may disappear as well, I had to blow a feat (a feat that counts as a
> multiclass feat, so I can never take another multiclass,) to convert
> the spiked chain into something like that, (it gave proficiency to
> spiked chains, and gave them the off hand, light blade & double weapon
> properties.)
>
> It might stay though... it took Tartarus that one time feat to get a
> 2d4 weapon with reach, it would take Berrian the superior weapon
> training feat and that specific weapon to get something similar, while
> Tartarus can still go for what ever kind of flail he liked.  (Though
> he also has the downside that he can only get properties that can go
> on a flail, not a group they have been generous with, despite the fact
> that he can get powers that need light blades thanks to the feat.)  I
> forget, do double swords count as light or heavy blades?

Diana, it's a bit worse than that. Berrian is Eladrin. Look at the
feat "Eladrin Soldier". It grants proficiency with ALL Extending
weapons, with a cherry on top.

Now imagine a feycharger with an Extending heavy blade and a couple
feats/powers spent to support the polearm or spear aspect... some
people say feychargers are broken NOW...