[citansdnd] Re: Archer

  • From: justme ditto <sharnadale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 22:47:46 -0700

 Here's a thought. If you used that scroll I gave you, stayed in human form and
secured the rat to yourself, you could have a shoulder mounted flamethrower
that most opponents couldn't target.

Good point, I was figuring you would probably do that combo again, but you
probably want to concentrate on the masses at first, since Jug has some
excellent area spells... though you can always try and catch the dragon in
those two.  Just don't let it pin you down anywhere, even with stoneskin, I
don't think he'd stand up well.  That spell that keeps us undetected by dragons
sounds very, very interesting, what is it called so I can look up the
specifics.  I like the idea of you casting stoneskin on Maria as well, I have a
feeling she is going to be a major target for the bad guys.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:09 AM, justme ditto <sharnadale@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, we do have some air support. Before the fight starts I planned on
having Jug (Sebastian, the wizard) cast flight and greater invisibility on
himself. He's also going to put Stoneskin on the troll and the monk. I don't
believe I have the rage spell mentioned earlier, but I do have a spell that'll
really make someone want to attack me. Could come in handy while i'm flying, as
it'll keep him from attacking others and give the rest of you free shots at him.
 I'm also planning on using delayed blast fireball right off the bat, and aside
from the one lightning bolt I have memorised I also have 3 scrolls. Could go
well with the create water spell.
 I also have one more stoneskin memorised, which i'm either going to give Maria
or wait and see who'se getting hit the most before casting it on him / her.
 One more thing: I have a spell that makes the group completely undetectable by
dragons. I've been keeping it memorised since I got it.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.