[cisb102sp04] [cisb102sp04]L4 Q5

  • From: "Stacy Knowles" <sknow002@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:37:29 -0500

Fellow Classmates,
     I did a search on Monsters http://www.monsters.com
for computer jobs. It gave me information about a company
in Atlanta, Ga. The job is with Manahattan Associates.
There looking for a software analayst. Here are the
requirments: The Software Analysts will be working with a
team that includes developers, QA engineers and product
management to design, code, test, debug and implement
internet enabled distributed applications. Will also work
with clients and travel to their sites as needed.
Required Skills Set
BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
4+ years software development
3+ years C++ and OOAD development
6+ months COBRA development 2+ years UNIX based
development
1+ years web development experience (HTML, DHTML, ASP,
JavaScript, XML) or 1+ year windows based development
experience
Oracle or MS SQL Server database required
Knowledge of Rational Rose, STL, Rogue Wave, Purify, XML
Warehouse Management System knowledge is a big plus
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Strong analytical skills with ability to succeed in a team
or individual environment
Travel up to 50%

If you're thinking about settling down in Atlanta here's a
great job.

Stacy Knowles
sknow002@xxxxxxxxxx

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGHTEN ME.
PHI. 4:13